Friday, September 10, 2010

Tulip Painting by Deborah Boyet Artist

Spring Reminders Oil 12x16 $325

Free Shipping!

I love tulips! They hold such wonderful childhood memories of Spring growing up in the Midwest. My mother always planted tulips in the fall, and I would look for the green tips peaking through the ground in early spring. They would seem to grow almost in front of your eyes, and I knew when they bloomed we were close to Easter, and warmer weather.

I hope you enjoy this bright trio. I chose to paint this at a slight angle, and show off the wonderful curves of this vase and the graceful curves of the tulips as well.

"If I was a tulip, and you were wind's wings, I would not count my broken dreams, but bless the coming Spring......" ~author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by