Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gerber Daisy Watercolor Painting by Deborah Boyet Artist

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not - Gerber Daisy
Watercolor
11x16
Original $175
Giclee' $40
Original or Giclee'
I love the rich warm colors of the Gerber daisy. They are cheerful, sturdy little flowers.

These Gerbers have a wonderful coral and pink color, with some complimentory blues in the background, as well as neutral sand colors.

The Giclee' is smaller than the original, hence the lower price.

To view other works for sale visit my website, my blog, my gallery on AIG and DPIAG

Thanks for stopping by, and take time to stop and smell the flowers, and enjoy your journey in life my friend.

"All summer she scattered the daisy leaves; They only mocked her as they fell. She said: The daisy but deceives; 'He loves me not,' 'he loves me will,' One story no two daisies tell." Ah foolish heart, which waits and grieves Under the daisy's mocking spell.

~Helen Hunt Jackson - The Sign of the Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by