Sunday, September 12, 2010

Landscape Oil Painting by Deborah Boyet Artist

"Swan Lake" by Deborah Boyet
16x20 Oil Painting on Canvas
Original & Giclee'
Swan Lake is a beautiful community park and gardens in Sumter, South Carolina. It is one of the most peaceful places I have visited, and host to a large number of waterfowl, and birds. Springtime at the gardens is something to see, as the entire garden is ablaze in irises! This particular day was very warm for Spring, and I was seeking someplace cool to rest. The scene before me was captivating and inviting with the cool greens and dark shadows, dancing across the warm shallow areas of the lake. I particularly like the color play on the water.
I hope you enjoy stepping into one of my special places and take a moment to rest your mind, while you wonder through the passages of color and time.
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit me at Artists International Galleries and
Email me with inquires or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by