Monday, September 13, 2010

Camelia oil painting by Deborah Boyet artist

Kalmia Gardens I - Camelia Painting 18x24 Oil on canvas $550 Kalmia Gardens is located in Hartsville, SC. It is a place that I love and have been visiting for years to photograph Camelias. I have hundreds of potential paintings waiting as a result of my time spent there. I can loose myself in the lighting, shadows, and lovely flowers! Take a closer look at the colors in this painting. They show the reflected color and translucent petals. The bud is really cute too. I am not offering this as a Giclee' at this time, but will consider it, if there is any interest. You can see other works for sale on my website and blog. Email me with inquiries and questions. As always, thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to visit me at Artists International Gallery
Free Shipping on this item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by