Monday, September 20, 2010

Camellia Oil Painting by Deborah Boyet Artist

Kalmia Gardens II
Oil 12 x 12 x 1.5
Original $225
Giclee' $75
Another in my series of Camellias...if you haven't guessed by now, I really love these flowers. I look forward to them every winter. They are the only thing blooming, and here in the South, they are everywhere! This piece has won several top awards. The reds are lovely, and the greens of the leaves are inviting, exquisite, and continue onto the sides of the painting.
Original & Giclee'
Visit my website or my blog to view other works for sale.
Please email me with inquiries or questions.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your journey in life, my friend.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! I'd love to link to your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, thank you for your kind comments on my blog, your work is stunning, I love this rose painting and how you took it to the sides, Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. This is captivating. ~ Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by