Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cardinal Painting Work in Progress by Deborah Boyet Artist

Back to the Easel!
Watercolor in Progress
10.75 x 7
Don't ask me why such a strange size...I have been trying to work toward "standard" mat and frame sizes in my watercolors. Guess I failed miserably here!
This is just a start, as I have been busy with Photoshop tutorial editing. I hope to have this piece finished soon. Note that I have used my Photoshop copyright brush!
She is beautiful even with her muted female coloring. She demands attentions as her soft brown-orange coloring is softly enhanced by the blue-gray background sky.
Follow her as she heads into Fall weather, a welcome break from the summer heat.
View my other works for sale on my website, my blog, AIG and DPIAG sites.
Thanks for stopping by and as September nears an end, and glorious October weather foliage begins....remember to enjoy your journey, my friend.
I thought this a fitting quote for the day
"Use the talents you possess - for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best." ~Henry Van Dyke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by