Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me! More New England Pictures

I am happily typing this in the fabulous room my husband booked at the Sun Spree Resort in Bar Harbor, Maine....rather I should say a suite! Poor fellow suffered horribly with either food poisoning, or a stomach virus, and still made my day. We went to my favorite falls on White Mountain, and made it to the resort early evening. We will be spending the day tomorrow in Acadia National park, and then will start slowly making our way home on Friday.
I hope you enjoy a few of the photos I have taken on this trip, and once again, I have to thank my sweetie, for making this trip so wonderful.
I am having a lot of fun, but I am equally looking forward to returning home and starting on new paintings, and challenges.
Thanks as always for sharing my love of nature and art.
Please stop by my website, my blog, or my AIG or DPIAG galleries for available art.
Or email me with inquiries or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by