Friday, October 8, 2010

Bluebird Watercolor Painting Completed by Deborah Boyet Artist

Visitor In My Garden
6x10 Watercolor on Arches Board
Original $175
Giclee $50 (edition size 150)

Original & Giclee'
I love painting birds. They are one of my favorite animals of God's creation, with their cheerful spirit, and chatty sing-song in my yard. I love to watch them splash in the birdbath, and feed from the feeders.
Below is a close-up of this sassy, little bird.
Thanks for stopping by. You may view other works for sale on my website and my blog.  Email me if you have any questions.
I am touring NE for two weeks, gathering photos, and ideas for new landscapes. The weather is gorgeous, and we will be in Vermont tomorrow. The fall season passes so quickly, and before we know it, there will be snow flurries and the flurry of holiday activities, and gatherings. So I can honestly tell you that I am taking time to drive the side roads, whereever they lead, enjoying the scenery, and taking brief moments so I may lock them away in my memory, to enjoy on a cold, or lonely day...I am enjoying my journey in life. I hope you do as well, my friend.

2 comments:

  1. wow..nice blog you have... really great....love it..

    bestessays.co.uk


    regards,
    badloi

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to add tutorials to make this blog a complete hit!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by