Monday, July 9, 2012


Work in Progress
Oil Rose Floral
36x30

Progress has been a little slow this week due to the 4th of July holiday and my work schedule.  I am hoping to get some time in the studio today.

I love the pinks and purple-blues in the shadows.  The center of the flower will have a warm glow and I will warm up other shadow areas after putting the initial layer down.  The overall flower has a cool look, so I will wait to add the warms to help with the flow of the piece.

Please follow me on my artistic journey and take time to stop and smell the roses along the way.
I will have to post a picture of this finished painting.  I finished it after my brain tumor.  It was very hard to paint.  My left eye would not register where my Brush was and I had lost my depth perception.   I had to teach it to my brain again.   That was why I took up digital art for awhile.
Now I am back to painting a lot and happy about it!  
Email me if you have any questions.
View my works of art here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by