Monday, July 2, 2012

A Mothers Love



Close Up

Finally finished!  This piece took forever to complete.  It required a lot of detail and many glazed layers of color to give dimension and form to the sweet pair.
 
I really enjoyed painting the baby's face, capturing the sweet, trusting expression that is part of the love and bond between all mothers and babies.

I want to thank my friend Nic for support on this piece.  If I had not struggled, we would not have met and become friends.  Even though we live so far apart I cherish the time I do get to spend with you, and the great phone conversations catching up on art, family and everyday life.  I am so grateful I have you in my life!
You can email me if you have questions.
View my artwork here.
Thanks for stopping by ~Deborah Boyet ~ Wildside Art

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Deborah. It looks like it was a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by