Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Business - Digital Stamps

Hello again everyone!
I am excited and sad......excited because I am starting up my new business of digital stamp designs, and hopefully will also hear back from the licensing agent on acceptance to their group. I was approached earlier this year in Atlanta, and have put it off until this fall when my studio was completed. So now I am off on new endeavours. The digi stamps came about as my sister is an avid stamper and card maker. She piqued my interest, and I had to give it a try. The company has been named Blackberry Lane Designs.....this is actually an old business name for me. It is the original name I chose when I started selling paintings over 16 years ago! I changed to Wildside Art when my art turned toward wildlife and nature.
Sadly, this means a bit of a departure from my usual painting style and sales. Hopefully, I will finish enough designs and be able to get back to my norm.
Please stay with me, as I will still have a lot of useful info on photoshop, and on the licensing world, and still have some unfinished paintings that I will be working on.
The licensed art will be somewhat similar to what I have been doing, but will be designed for licensing on products.
Here is my first digi stamp. Still working out the size kinks. Human error I am sure, but still.....Dang Photoshop program!
Here is the new link to my stamp design blog. Nothing up there yet....lol.....hopefully tomorrow!
Email me with questions or inquiries
Thanks for stopping by and with the holidays fast approaching, I hope you stop, take a moment to be still in your heart and soul, and enjoy your journey in life, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by