Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Words - digital stamp by Deborah Boyet

I am getting in the Christmas spirit, and inspired to make holiday digis. So here is the first of my new designs.

$3.00 Size 4x4 inches total

These are easy to resize, and would look great with some of those beautifully elegant holiday stamps. I will have more words and holiday digis out soon. I hope you enjoy these.
Please remember, these are copyright designs, and may not be shared. Pleasee refer your friends and customers to my site, they may download the free designs, or purchase those that are no longer free. Thank you for your support.

Subscribe to receive notice of new designs so you won't miss out on the free designs!

Please visit my blog for other digital designs.

Email me with requests, inquiries, and questions. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by