Friday, August 2, 2019

Brush Flush Revitalizes Brush Washer

Love my Brush Flush!  Have used it for years but put it to the test today.  Took my old Holbein brush washer that held turps and had been sitting in a corner for years.  Opened it and WOW I was blasted by a smell and greeted by scummy build up at least 1/2 inch of paint and reduced turpentine.  Yuck.        Cleaned out the gunk and then started washing it with Dawn. No luck, so then I took my Brush Flush and before long it were free of all that build up!!!
I have had this one bottle for a long long time but now it is time to reorder.  Worth every bit of $15.95.  This bottle is more than 10 years old!
      At the end of my oil painting session I wash my brushes in Gamsol, then take them to the sink and start washing them in Brush Flush and cool water.  It is amazing to me every single time, how much paint remains in the brushes.   This is one product I take with me everywhere I paint.
     This is a reminder to never use water that is very warm on your brushes.  You will loosen the glue that holds the bristles/hairs/fibers in place.
Email me if you have any questions.
You can view my artwork here.
 ~ Deborah Boyet ~
Wildside Art



^^^^^^^^^*********************^^^^^^^^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by